Bridging Loans are short term lending products designed to:
- Provide cash quickly
- Bridge ‘the gap’ until permanent funds can be put in place
- Be available regardless of issues like affordability, property condition, and credit score
To get a Bridging Loan you need:
- Suitable security across one or more properties
- A method of repaying the loan later
Bridging loans are ideal where:
- You are buying at auction and need to bridge until you get permanent lending
- A property needs refurbishment
- A loan is needed for property is being developed
- Expected cash funds are not yet available
- Loan funds are needed swiftly
Our team can identify a suitable lending and get you a lending decision within 36 hours
Bridging loans – FAQ’s
Can I use my property as security for bridging even if it has a mortgage on it?
Yes, bridge lending is available with other mortgages in place
Are bridging rates expensive?
No, costs have reduced considerably and rates are now available from 0.59% per month.
How much can I borrow on a bridging loan?
Bridging lending is possible to 80% loan to value and lending to 100% of your purchase price ss possible with extra security.
Can I use any property as security for bridging?
Yes, bridging loans are available on most types of property and land
Is bridging suitable for my property development?
Yes, bridging is available for both minor and major refurbishment and conversions
I have a poor credit history?
No problem, adverse credit can be managed in the bridging loans market
Is my age a problem?
No problem, there are no age limits
I am not a UK National?
That’s fine, Foreign nationals not a problem
I no longer live in the UK?
No problem, Expats are suitable borrowers for bridging loans